FULL & PARTIAL DENTURES IN LONGVIEW, WA
If you have multiple missing teeth, our dentist may recommend dentures in Longview, Washington. This easy oral appliance is completely removable and helps restore the utility of your mouth and the beauty of your smile. Contact Lower Columbia Oral Health at (360) 636-3400 today and schedule a consultation with Dr. Sam Wise to learn more.
Dentures are removable oral appliances used to replace multiple missing teeth. If you are missing some or all of your teeth, dentures might be just what you need to restore the function, beauty and health of your smile. There are two kinds of dentures: complete dentures and partial dentures.
- A complete denture is used to replace all of the teeth in a full dental arch. We may suggest a complete denture to replace all of the teeth in one or both arches depending on your individual needs. Our dentist may suggest using a denture adhesive for improved stability.
- A partial denture is used if you are missing multiple teeth but have natural teeth remaining. A partial denture often includes a thin framework or clasps that attach to the natural teeth for a secure fit.
Our dentist may recommend complete or partial dentures to restore your smile if you are missing multiple teeth; dentures can improve your ability to properly speak and eat, restore your natural facial volume, and enhance the overall beauty of your smile. Your dentures will be custom made to fit your smile comfortably, aesthetically and securely. We invite you to call or visit us soon to learn more about how dentures can improve your smile!
Cosmetic dentistry includes several dental treatments; the aim of each of these treatments is to enhance the beauty of your smile. Through cosmetic dentistry, we can help you achieve a more beautiful, inviting smile that boosts your self-esteem and allows you to smile with confidence.
We may suggest cosmetic dentistry for any of our patients who would like to improve the beauty of their smile. Cosmetic dentistry might be the solution you need if your smile is flawed by imperfections such as:
- Cracked, chipped, fractured or broken teeth
- Gaps and spaces between teeth
- Discolored, yellowed or stained teeth
- Slightly misaligned or uneven teeth
- One or more missing teeth
- Teeth that appear too long, too short or too pointed
- Very worn teeth
- Misshapen teeth
Our dentist will help you choose one or more of our high-quality cosmetic dental treatments based on your personal needs and desires. This individualized treatment plan will help you accomplish all of your goals for the smile of your dreams. We invite you to contact our friendly practice today to learn more about cosmetic dentistry and how we can improve your smile’s appearance. We look forward to helping you reach the attractive, healthy smile you deserve!
Prof. Wise has the permit to perform IV sedation at the office. No need to pay the hospital setting
Saturday 8am – 1pm